Monday, March 16, 2015

Making of the lotus pond.

This popped up in my mind when I was thinking of making something totally different than usual.  In fact, I was thinking of sky blue back ground with pink lotus and green leaves(it would have looked all very dramatic :) ). But when I sat down to work on it.  It turned out to be totally different.  But I like the result very much.  This always happens to me when I sit down with clay.  I will have something else in the mind when I start and end up with nothing or something amazing.  I learn new thing about it daily. Life is like that, you learn new things daily.

Once the pendent was ready I had to think of the beads to go with it.  It took some time for me to make the right beads for the pendent.

Those are called bi cone beads.  I found making it manually was much fun than the bead-maker.  Here goes the pictures.
I thought the pendent will not attract attention with these beads, so I had to think of something else to go immediately after the pendent.  I made 2 folded beads with antique gold.  I think they look gorgeous.
The pendent
The finished necklace
The earring

No comments:

Post a Comment