Thursday, August 24, 2017

Earth Tone

Black and metallic colors are my most favorites.  This one is born out of that particular favoritism.  It just happened while doodling with clay :).  And... I was in for a pleasant surprise.
The Makins Clay had shared my post from my FB page.  I was so thrilled about that.  I had posted this without the earring which was still at the WIP lounge :).  The proper photos follows.
I love to bead the necklace.  It is another art I found that I am very passionate about once I started making jewelry, but no patience to do with the seed bead kind. The bead weaving is my own design.  The string is woven with black and metallic colored polymer clay beads and have used seed beads as fillers and a dori is attached for adjusting the length
The earring who missed the lime light.

No comments:

Post a Comment