Friday, March 4, 2016

Mystic

A necklace and matching jhumka.  An idea springs from sometimes a flower, leaf, a scene, a shop, so many other weird things.  This was from a jewelry cord, even the necklace I call "forest" is also from the type of cord I picked up from the craft shop.  Anything I look at, I will think of using it for my clay projects.  Oh, when I talk about this, I remember I have completely forgotten about my old love, painting.  I have not touched a painting brush for such a long time but otherwise only to apply polish or mica powder on clay. In fact, the background I nowadays use to photograph my jewelry pieces is a burlap multimedia mounted canvas I got to paint some time back.  See what I am using it for now.  Find my paintings on my other blog Sketch Diary.

Coming back to my "Mystic" necklace - the name - i could not find any better name :), It is an adjustable necklace strung on rattail cord of the same fuchsia color.  The beads are handcrafted and the design on the necklace are simple cane. 
The jhumka is cone shaped ones.  This I think will keep it to myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment